Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 8 people
Add all ingredients Select All
200 g Granola
, we used Signature Tastes Hazelnut Black Forest Granola
200 g Milk Chocolate
or dark chocolate
For the Filling
1 tsp Maple Syrup
125 g Mascarpone Cheese
150 g Natural Yogurt
, low fat
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Line eight holes of a muffin tin with paper cases and set aside.
- Snap the chocolate into small pieces and place in a bowl over a pan of simmering water or in the microwave in 30-second blasts until melted. Remove and stir the granola through until evenly coated, then divide evenly between the cases (about 50g in each one). Use a small spoon to spread each one into a nest shape that comes about two-thirds of the way up the sides of the cases. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, until set firm. These can be prepared up to a week in advance and kept covered in the fridge.
- Beat the mascarpone in a medium bowl to loosen. Add the yogurt, maple syrup and vanilla
seeds or extract and stir until smooth and well blended.
- Once the nests have set, remove the paper cases and arrange the nests on serving plates. Divide the filling evenly between the nests.
- Arrange a selection of fresh mixed berries, mini chocolate eggs and marshmallows on top of each one and serve at once.