I love Blue cheese, it is excellent as a table cheese or crumbled on salads and makes a fantastic addition to this canapé, if you don’t like blue cheese, you could use goats cheese.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 6 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 - SuperValu Baguette
divide into 12 crostini (method below)
150 g SuperValu Cashel Blue Cheese
1 - SuperValu Granny Smith Apples
cored and cut into thin slices
1 tbsp SuperValu Honey
1 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
0 - SuperValu Oregano
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Slice the bread into thin slices approx 1cm thick and lay on a baking tray.
- Drizzle with a little oil and place into a preheated oven for 6 minutes until crisp, remove and set aside.
- Place a slice of apple onto each Crostini, and add a sliver of blue cheese.
- Drizzle with a little honey, if using and garnish with some fresh oregano. Serve immediately.