A fruity topping for your pancakes.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 1 person
Add all ingredients Select All
Makes about 300ml/ 1/2 pint
- Place the berries in a heavy-based pan with the sugar and orange juice, then stir gently over a moderate heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Increase the heat and boil for about 5 minutes until the berries are tender but still holding their shape.
- Remove the compote from the heat and transfer to a bowl.
- Leave to cool completely, then cover with cling film and chill until needed.
- This will last for up to three days in the fridge.