A great Christmas gift for those with a sweet tooth.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 30 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 can Condensed Milk
200 g Dark Chocolate
200 g Golden Syrup
1 - Mini Marshmallows
200 g SuperValu Brown Sugar
100 g SuperValu Butter
at room temperature
100 g SuperValu Goodness Pecan Nuts
- Grease a 7.5cm x 25cm baking tray and line with parchment paper, allowing the paper to slightly overhang the edges.
- Pour the condensed milk and golden syrup in a heavy-based saucepan and add the butter and sugar.
- Cook over a moderate heat, stirring continuously until the mixture has thickened and is a lovely caramel colour. It is imperative that it reaches boiling point.
- Remove from the heat, then stir in the chocolate pieces, pecans and mini marshmallows.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tray and allow to cool slightly before placing in the fridge to set for a minimum of four hours.
- Remove from the baking tray and cut into approximately 32 squares or Christmas shapes.