A healthy treat with a devious chocolate twist
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 6 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Wash the apples under running water and dry thoroughly. Insert popsicle sticks or wooden skewers into the apples and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in separate bowls by placing in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Remove the bowls from the heat and dip each apple, one at a time into the milk chocolate and roll it around ensuring the whole apple is covered.
- Using a small freezer bag snip the bottom corner and fill with the white chocolate. Squeeze the chocolate to decorate the chocolate apples. Dip the apples into toppings or sprinkle over.
- Place on a parchment lined baking tray and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Decorate the sticks or skewers with some ribbon.