Hoisin sauce is a Chinese barbeque-like sauce common in vegetarian Asian cooking. This recipe can be used as a lunch, starter or snack.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Drizzle some oil on a frying pan and add the striploin steak.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 2–3 minutes on each side, then remove to a warmed plate to rest.
- Cut the spring onions in half, then slice into thin slivers.
- Slice the steak into thin slices and wrap around 4–5 spring onion slivers.
- Using a teaspoon, gently spread a quarter-teaspoon of hoisin over each wrap.
- Serve hot or cold.