Although a relatively easy dessert to prepare you can further simplify it by using tinned peaches, preferably the halved variety but slices will suffice.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 6 people
Add all ingredients Select All
100 g Frozen Raspberries
200 ml SuperValu Cream
45 g SuperValu Icing Sugar
1 - SuperValu Lemon
zest and juice
2 g SuperValu Peach Slices tins
1 litre SuperValu Vanilla Ice Cream Pint Block 568ml
1 - SuperValu Vanilla Pod
- Place the icing sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest and raspberries into a food processor and process until smooth, strain the puree through a sieve into a bowl and set aside.
- Meanwhile remove the peaches carefully from the tin and place in the bottom of a deep dish or bowl.
- Next add a scoop of ice-cream and drizzle some raspberry coulis on top.
- Add another layer of peaches and top with some lightly whipped cream.
- Use the vanilla pod to garnish.