A simple and quick snack that is better for you and it will stop you reaching for the cookie jar.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 16 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Combine the peanut butter, oats and maple syrup in a food processor, then stir in half of the chocolate chips.
- Roll the mixture into 16 balls, place them on a baking tray and freeze for about 20 minutes until set.
- Melt the remaining chocolate chips with 1tsp of coconut oil.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the peanut balls. Serve 1 - 2 per person and place the remaining balls back in the freezer for a later date!