Stuffing makes any sandwich a gourmet experience! Moist, crispy morsels of flavour in every bite.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
8 slice Gluten Free Brown Bread
50 g SuperValu Butter
0 - SuperValu Cucumber
400 g SuperValu Fresh Chicken Fillets
1 bag SuperValu Mixed Baby Salad Leaves
3 - SuperValu Tomato
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the bread crumbs, sage, salt and pepper into a bowl.
- In a small pan, melt the butter and add the onions, cook for 3 – 4 minutes until the onions have softened.
- Pour the onions and butter into the breadcrumbs to moisten the mixture.
- Place the stuffing onto a parchment lined baking tray and bake in the oven for 10 - 12 minutes until golden.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Lightly toast the slices of Brown bread, then when spread with a little butter.
- Build the sandwich by adding layers of salad leaves, tomato slices, cucumber and sliced chicken fillet.
- Add a spoonful of freshly made stuffing and top with a slice of brown toast.
- This sandwich is best enjoyed immediately however can be enjoyed later by wrapping it in some parchment paper and storing in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
*Check Coeliac Society of Ireland Food List for gluten free brands.