Perfect for an evening meal with the family!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
4 - SuperValu Fresh Chicken Fillets
40 g SuperValu Potatoes
cooked and diced
40 g SuperValu Prosciutto
40 g SuperValu Scallions
40 g SuperValu Semi Sundried Tomatoes
60 g SuperValu Signature Tastes Cooleeney Farmhouse Cheese 200g
cut into cubes
For the Mustard Sauce
250 ml Chicken Stock Cube
100 ml Dry White Wine
1 knob SuperValu Butter
250 ml SuperValu Cream
20 g SuperValu Shallots
25 g Wholegrain Mustard
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6.
- Place chicken fillets between two sheets of cling film and flatten gently with a rolling pin.
- Combine the scallions, tomatoes, Cooleeney, ham and potato. Place each chicken fillet on a separate sheet of cling film and spoon a quarter of the mixture into the centre of each fillet. Roll each fillet up and then seal with cling film tightly, then wrap in tin foil. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the mustard sauce. Sauté the shallots in a knob of butter and when softened but not coloured, add the wine and reduce by half.
- Add the stock and mustard. Reduce by half again. Add the cream and cook until slightly thickened.
- To serve, remove the chicken from the foil and cling film and slice into thirds. Top with the mustard sauce and serve with rice or steamed baby potatoes.