Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
2 - Bay Leaves
4 - Cloves
450 ml Milk
50 g SuperValu Butter
4 tsp SuperValu Cream
110 g SuperValu Fresh Breadcrumbs
1 small SuperValu Onion
1 tsp SuperValu Orange
- Peel the onion and stud the cloves into the onion.
- In a large saucepan, place the studded onion and the bay leaves.
- Pour the milk over these items and bring gently to the boil.
- When the milk has come to the boil remove the studded onion and bay leaves.
- Sprinkle in the breadcrumbs and allow to cook on a very gentle heat for 8-10 minutes.
- At this stage, stir in the orange rind, butter and cream, which will flavour and enrich the sauce even further.
- Allow to cook for another 5-10 minutes and then transfer to a sauceboat.