This dessert is a favourite with my kids. Sprinkle some crushed pistachios on top for extra crunch.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
150 ml Fresh Cream
150 ml Strawberry Jam
300 g SuperValu Strawberries
stalks removed and quartered
150 ml SuperValu Supreme Strawberry Ice-cream
150 ml SuperValu Vanilla Ice Cream Pint Block 568ml
4 - Wafers
- Cover some strawberries at the base of each glass with prepared liquid jelly.
- Set for 2 hours approximately, in the fridge.
- Then put more fruit on top of the set jelly and a scoop of strawberry ice-cream.
- To make the raspberry coulis, blitz the raspberries, icing sugar and lemon together.
- Sieve to remove the raspberry pips.
- Drizzle with raspberry coulis.
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice-cream and some more fruit.
- Finally add a spoonful of fresh cream, decorate with some wafers and strawberries.