These roasted vegetables will go fantastically with any festive meal. The honey drizzled over the vegetables gives them a really sweet taste.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
225 g Carrots
Peeled and cut at an angle into 1” chunks
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
50 g SuperValu Butter
50 ml SuperValu Honey
4 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
225 g SuperValu Parsnip
Peeled and cut at an angle into 1
0 - SuperValu Whole Black Peppercorns
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/Gas Mark 4.
- In a large bowl mix together the carrots and parsnips, drizzle with the olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Arrange on a foil lined tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and toss before returning to the oven for a further 10–15 minutes until tender.
- A few minutes before serving, melt the butter in a saucepan, whisk in the honey and balsamic vinegar and drizzle over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with cumin seeds for additional flavour if desired.