This is a fantastic pork recipe, which can also be pan cooked inside. Why not try using this marinade on diced pork and thread onto wooden skewers as tasty kebabs.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
3 tbsp Natural Yogurt
2 - SuperValu Quality Irish Pork Chops
From the Store Cupboard
1 tsp Chilli Powder
1 tbsp Curry Powder
1 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix together the curry powder and yogurt.
- Add the pork chops, mix well to ensure they are thoroughly coated and cover tightly with cling film.
- Leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes. (They can marinate over night if you want to prepare in advance).
- Preheat the barbecue and then cook the pork chops on both sides for 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
- Move the chops to a cooler part of the barbecue and continue to cook for a further 5-6 minutes until the pork chops are cooked through.
Warm Noodle Salad
- Heat a large wok with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add in the red onion, sugar snap peas and the tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes until just softened.
- Add in the noodles and mix well.
- Mix together the remaining oil with the chilli powder and pour this over the vegetable and noodle mixture.
- Season accordingly and serve immediately with the pork chops.