This salmon recipe couldn’t be simpler, a taste of summer on a plate.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 tbsp Capers
drained and chopped
100 ml Olive Oil
1 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Dill
4 - SuperValu Fresh Salmon Darnes
1 cloves SuperValu Garlic
2 - SuperValu Lemon
cut into wedges
1 - SuperValu Lemon
zest and juiced
0 - SuperValu Whole Black Peppercorns
- Combine the oil, capers, dill, garlic and lemon juice and zest in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper then add the salmon darnes and allow to marinade for approximately 2 hours.
- Preheat the barbecue at least half an hour before use.
- Place the salmon darnes on the barbecue, skin side up for 3 minutes, turn and barbecue for a further 4 – 6 minutes (depending on thickness) or until just cooked through.
- Serve immediately with some mixed salad leaves and lemon wedges.