If you want a change from spaghetti, try serving these meatballs in tomato sauce on top of a large baked potato.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 3 people
Add all ingredients Select All
2 can SuperValu Chopped Tomatoes
1 tbsp SuperValu Cooking Oil
6 - SuperValu Crimini Mushrooms
1 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
2 cloves SuperValu Garlic
14 - SuperValu Meatballs
1 - SuperValu Onion
50 g SuperValu Spaghetti
1 pinch SuperValu Sugar
- Begin by heating a large deep sauté pan with half a tablespoon of oil.
- Place the meatballs onto the pan and seal lightly on both sides until they are all browned off.
- Once the meatballs are browned off, you can add the sliced onions, mushrooms and garlic and cook gently over a low heat until softened.
- Now pour in the chopped tomatoes and allow these to come to the boil with the meatballs.
- Mix well and continue to simmer gently for another 20 minutes until the meatballs are cooked through.
- Mix in the fresh chopped parsley just before serving.
- Boil the spaghetti according to the packet instructions.Serve
- Serve in pasta bowls if you have them, a generous helping of meatballs and sauce on a bed of spaghetti.