This is an excellent one pot wonder for all your entertaining requirements.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
2 - Carrots
1 - Green Pepper
1 tin SuperValu Chopped Tomatoes
0 - SuperValu Quality Irish Chicken Legs 4’s
(From the Butcher Counter)
300 g SuperValu Rice
- Season the chicken with salt and chilli powder.
- Pan fry the chicken on both sides until golden brown and transfer to a casserole dish.
- Add the diced pepper, red onion, parsnip and carrots to the frying pan with the crushed garlic and sauté gently for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the tinned tomatoes and the chicken stock at this stage and bring the entire mixture to the boil.
- Season with Salt & Pepper and add the chilli flakes (if using).
- Pour the mixture over the chicken in the casserole dish and transfer to the oven (180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4) for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Serve with fluffy long grain rice.