Makes approximately 40.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 40 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 large Brandy 350ml
100 g Christmas Pudding
2 - Fresh Egg
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
450 g Milk Chocolate
dark and plain
120 g SuperValu Butter
175 ml SuperValu Cream
- Line a tray or mould with a mixture of cling film and baking parchment.
- Add the butter and cream to a saucepan and allow to come to a rapid boil.
- Pour the boiling liquid over the chocolate pieces and whisk rapidly.
- Add in the egg yolks, pudding, spice and brandy and combine thoroughly.
- Pour into the prepared tin and allow to cool.
- When firm, roll the truffles into the required shapes and chill before serving.