This is a great recipe to make with the kids.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 8 people
Add all ingredients Select All
0 tsp Baking Powder
0 tsp Bread Soda
35 g Cocoa Powder
1 medium Fresh Egg
125 ml Natural Yogurt
125 g Plain Flour
100 g SuperValu Brown Sugar
60 g SuperValu Butter
500 g SuperValu Vanilla Ice Cream Pint Block 568ml
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Mix the butter and sugar together until light and creamy.
- Add the cocoa powder, egg and vanilla extract and stir well.
- Sieve in the flour, baking powder and bread soda, then add the yoghurt to get a smooth paste.
- Pipe the paste into small rectangles (5cm by 2cm) using a piping bag, onto a parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake at 170°C for 8–10 minutes.
- When the biscuits are ready, slice the ice-cream block into 1cm thick slices.
- Sandwich each slice between two biscuits.
- Freeze for 5 minutes or enjoy straight away.