A delicious starter, perfect for any time of year.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 6 people
Add all ingredients Select All
225 ml Natural Yogurt
1 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Mint
2 tbsp SuperValu Honey
1 - SuperValu Honeydew Melon
3 - SuperValu Orange
1 - SuperValu Orange
to grate for zest
1 - SuperValu Watermelon
NoteIt may be difficult to measure the amount of melons required as you will be using a melon baller to scoop them out.
- Place the natural yoghurt into a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk in honey and the grated orange zest and mix well until combined.
- Store in the fridge until required.
- Using a melon baller (parisienne scoop), scoop out melon balls and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Carefully segment the oranges and place them in a separate bowl.
- On a large serving platter neatly arrange the orange segments in a circle in the middle of a serving platter.
- Arrange melon balls into the middle of the circle of oranges on the plate.
- Sparingly sprinkle a little mint over the melon.
- Drizzle the dressing around the side of the plate and serve.