Chops with a tangy zing - sure to become a family favourite.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 - SuperValu Lemon
zested and juiced
550 g SuperValu Quality Irish Basted Pork Loin Chops
6 - SuperValu Rooster Potatoes
1 - SuperValu Swede
peeled and cubed
- Firstly prepare your sauce by pouring the lemon juice and zest into a bowl.
- Add the mustard and stir, season with salt and pepper.
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and just cover with water.
- Bring to the boil and cook for 20 minutes until the potatoes are softened.
- Drain to remove excess water.
- Mash the potatoes, pour in the milk, add in half the butter and season with some salt and pepper.
- In a separate pan, add the swede to some boiling salted water.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes until softened, then drain and coat with the remaining butter.
- Season with some salt & pepper.
- Meanwhile, drizzle the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add the chops and cook for 4–5 minutes on each side, pouring over the lemon and mustard sauce for the last minute or two.
- Serve immediately.