This is a fantastic dinner party recipe and will very much impress your family and friends.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
2 - Carrots
12 - Cherry Tomatoes
4 - Mushrooms
0 - SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
2 cloves SuperValu Garlic
2 tbsp SuperValu Honey
1 medium SuperValu Onion
1 - SuperValu Parsnip
2 - SuperValu Potatoes
cut into wedges
4 - SuperValu Quality Irish Sirloin Steak
2 - Sweet Potatoes
cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Place the carrots, parsnips, potatoes , sweet potatoes, onions and chopped garlic onto a large baking tray.
- Drizzle with a little oil and honey and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the pre heated oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Mix well during the cooking process.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley when cooked.
- Meanwhile heat a pan (chargrill pan is nice to use) until smoking hot.
- Brush with a little oil.
- Place the steaks on the pan. Cook for about 3-4 minutes each side-depending on how you like your beef cooked. (Bear in mind that they will cook quickly as they are not too thick).
- Whilst you are cooking your steak place the flat cap mushrooms and cherry tomatoes on a pan (either with the steak or a separate pan) and cook for a few minutes until the mushrooms have cooked and the cherry tomatoes softened.
- Remove the steak from the pan when it is sealed on both sides and allow to rest for a moment or two.
- Transfer to a warm plate and serve with the honey roasted root vegetables.
- Arrange the cherry tomatoes around the plate and the mushrooms on top of the steak.