This recipe for Passionfruit and Manfo Salad is made in minutes, and truly delicious. Combine this with a clean, fresh and ice-cold sorbet for the perfect cool me down during the hot summer months.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
85 g SuperValu Brown Sugar
1 - SuperValu Lime
3 - SuperValu Mango
3 - SuperValu Passionfruit
- Peel and slice the Kiwi and place into a freezer bag and add the water and sugar and place in the freezer until frozen. Just before serving remove from the freezer and blend in a food processor, this will give the perfect consistency.
- Remove the stone from the mango by slicing the fruit in half then hitting the stone with a sharpened knife, once the blade is embedded in the stone, lift it from the fruit.
- Thinly slice the mango flesh into strips and set aside. Slice the passion fruit in half, then using a spoon remove the pulp into a bowl, add the sugar and lime juice and once the sugar has dissolved add the mango slices.
- Allow the flavours to permeate.
- Serve the fruit in a glass bowl with a scoop of Kiwi sorbet.