This is a lovely vegetarian option which makes a wonderful main course for 2 or serves 4 as a light starter.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 - SuperValu Courgette
4 - SuperValu Portobello Mushrooms
From the Store Cupboard
0 - Black Pepper
75 g Cheddar Cheese
50 g SuperValu Butter
150 g SuperValu Fresh Breadcrumbs
4 cloves SuperValu Garlic
1 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
0 - SuperValu Salt
3 large SuperValu Rooster Potatoes
washed and cut into wedges
- Melt the butter and add in the grated courgette, crushed garlic and dried mixed herbs and sweat gently for 3-4 minutes before adding the breadcrumbs and the seasoning.
- Mix well and allow to cool down slightly.
- Peel the mushrooms and place on a flat baking tray.
- Divide the garlic and courgette stuffing on top of the mushrooms and top with a slice of cheddar cheese.
- Drizzle with a tiny amount of olive oil.
- Bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4 for 15-20 minutes.
- Place the potato wedges, olive oil and dried mixed herbs into a large mixing bowl, mix well and then transfer onto a flat baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4 for 35-40 minutes.
- Mix together the grated carrot & courgette with the lettuce leaves and tomato wedges.
- Drizzle with the olive oil, season with a little black pepper and serve immediately with wedges and stuffed mushrooms.