Makes 1 Litre.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 1 person
Add all ingredients Select All
- Pour the lemon juice, lime juice, water and grapefruit juice into a saucepan, add the sugar and stir over a gentle heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the raspberries and cook for 4–5 mins until the raspberries break up slightly.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Strain the liquid into a large jug then transfer to your bottles. (Don’t forget to sterilise the bottles beforehand).
- Keep refrigerated. Will keep for up to 2 weeks.
- When serving, add water or lemonade to dilute, and enjoy.