The flavours in this dish are absolutely fantastic and the combination of the potato and the sweet potato makes for a really interesting option.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
4 - SuperValu Quality Irish Pork Chops
From your store cupboard
0 - SuperValu Olive Oil
4 tbsp Gluten Free Soy Sauce
1 - SuperValu Chillies
2 cloves SuperValu Garlic
0 tsp SuperValu Goodness Sesame Seeds
1 large SuperValu Honey
- Soy & Honey Glazed Pork Chops:
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4
- Stir together all ingredients for the marinade and pour over the pork chops.
- Leave them to marinade for up to three hours.
- (If you have little time you can just begin by pan frying the chops and then pouring the marinade on the pan once the chops have been sealed on both sides.)
- After this time remove the pork chops from the marinade, but retain the marinade.
- Heat a large pan with a little oil and cook the chops of both sides for 3-4 minutes until they have browned off and then pour in the remaining marinade and allow this to come to the boil.
- Pop the pan into a preheated oven for 10-15 minutes to continue cooking.
Potato & Sweet Potato Champ:
- Peel the potatoes and put them into a large saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to the boil and boil until tender.
- Strain off the water and leave to steam in the saucepan for 5-6 minutes to continue to soften.
- Mash with the butter and milk until smooth and then add in the chopped scallions and mix well.
- To Serve, season lightly and serve with the soy and honey glazed pork chops.