You can use any combination of fruit you like or have in the house.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 6 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Spoon the puréed peaches and raspberries into two separate bowls.
- Divide the yoghurt between the 2 bowls and swirl through.
- Fill ice-moulds with alternating layers of the two mixtures.
- Place a popsicle stick in the centre of each mould.
- Freeze the ices for 3–4 hours or until firm. To remove the ices from the moulds, dip quickly into hot water.
- Serve immediately.