You will have no problem getting children to eat fruit with this simple treat!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 10 people
Add all ingredients Select All
3 - Banana
peeled and cut into chunks
200 g Gluten Free Marshmallows
100 g Gluten Free White Chocolate
100 g SuperValu Fresh Basil
* or Gluten Free Milk Chocolate*
4 tbsp SuperValu Icing Sugar
250 g SuperValu Strawberries
- Rinse strawberries thoroughly in cold water and drain on paper towels. Gently pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Peel and slice bananas, keeping all the pieces roughly the same size.
- Build the skewers by alternating between strawberries, bananas, and marshmallow.
- Once all skewers are completed, lay them side by side on a serving dish.
- Sprinkle generously with icing sugar. The icing sugar on top will help prevent the bananas from turning brown
- In the meantime in 2 separate bowls, over a pot of simmering water, melt the dark chocolate and the white chocolate separately.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the skewers and immediately refrigerate until ready to serve!
- Keep chilled up to 4 hours before serving or enjoy immediately.
*Check Coeliac Society of Ireland Food List for gluten free brands.