A fruity dessert to tickle those tastebuds! Quick and easy to prepare, a perfect end to any meal.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Firstly crush the strawberries in a bowl, using a hand blender to achieve best results.
- Pour the cream into a glass bowl and add the sugar and strawberries, whisk until the mixture is beginning to thicken.
- Add the vodka (if using) and whisk again, until soft peaks are formed.
- In a separate spotlessly clean bowl whisk the egg whites until forming soft peaks.
- Fold the egg whites into the strawberry mixture and spoon into glasses or ramekins and place in the freezer for up to 1 hour.
*Check Coeliac Society of Ireland Food List for gluten free brands.