This is a great dessert for adults and kids.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 6 people
Add all ingredients Select All
75 g Caster Sugar
250 g Fresh Blueberries
2 - SuperValu Nectarine
250 g SuperValu Raspberries
250 g SuperValu Strawberries
- Prepare the terrine mould by lining it with cling film.
- Warm up the apple juice in a small pan and add the sugar, when the sugar has dissolved remove from the heat and add the gelatine.
- Add the first layer of fruit (strawberry slices) to the base of the terrine. This will be the top layer when removed from the terrine.
- Next pour over a little of the gelatine syrup and place in the fridge for 10–15 minutes.
- Repeat the process for each layer of fruit and finally place in the fridge to set, for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Serve with lightly whipped cream or ice-cream.