This is a great option to serve at a summer dinner party and the chilli flavour works wonderfully with the chicken thighs
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 tub Natural Yogurt
1 - SuperValu Lemon
cut into wedges
800 g SuperValu Quality Irish Chicken Thighs
From the Store Cupboard
1 tsp Chilli Powder
3 cloves SuperValu Garlic
4 large SuperValu Rooster Potatoes
peeled & cubed
Stir Fried Sugar Snap Peas
160 g SuperValu Sugar Snap Peas
- Mix together the natural yogurt, chilli powder, mixed herbs and chopped garlic.
- Place the chicken thighs into a large mixing bowl and mix well until combined.
- Allow to marinade for up to an hour to allow the flavours to infuse and develop.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Place the chicken thighs on a baking tray lined with baking parchment.
- Scatter the lemon wedges around the chicken, cover the tray with tin foil and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes reduce the heat, remove the tin foil and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes to crisp up the skin of the chicken.
- Meanwhile mix together the potatoes with the mixed herbs, chilli powder and oil in a large bowl.
- Once the potatoes have been sufficiently coated, transfer them onto a baking tray lined with parchment and cook in the oven with the chicken for 35-40 minutes until they have softened on the inside but still crispy on the outside.
- If you wish you can turn them during the cooking process.
- Meanwhile heat a wok with a little oil and quickly stir fry the sugar snap peas for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Serve immediately with the spicy potatoes and the chicken.