Make your own ice-pops with this tasty recipe.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Place the ice-cream on a length of cling film, catch the two ends like a rolling pin and roll until it forms a cylinder shape.
- Then, place in the freezer, for 3 hours.
- Melt the chocolate pieces in a bowl over a pan of simmering water, and pour in the oil after the chocolate has melted, stirring continuously until consistency is smooth.
- Remove the ice-cream cylinder from the freezer and cut into 6–8” lengths.
- Attach a popsicle stick to the end of the cylinder and dip into the melted chocolate.
- Place on a tray and return to the freezer until chocolate has hardened.