This is a lovely twist to traditional roast potatoes, sure to make a regular appearance on the table.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
2 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
100 g SuperValu Fresh Breadcrumbs
1 tsp SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
3 sprig SuperValu Fresh Thyme
100 g SuperValu Parmesan Cheese Shavings
1 kg SuperValu Rooster Potatoes
0 - SuperValu Salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into large chunks.
- Place in a pan of cold water and cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and return to the pan, shake vigorously to roughen up the edges.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, parmesan and parsley in a bowl.
- Drizzle the potatoes with some oil then dip into the breadcrumb mixture, place the potatoes onto a roasting tray and season with a little salt and pepper, add a couple of sprigs of thyme.
- Place in a preheated oven and roast for 25 minutes, turning once during the cooking process.