Use almond milk instead of milk if you prefer.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 6 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Pour the milk and sugar into a pan and bring to the boil over a moderate heat.
- Remove from the heat and add in the gelatine, stirring continuously to ensure it has fully dissolved.
- Place the hot milk in a bowl, then place the bowl in iced water for 5–10 minutes, ensuring that it does not set.
- Remove the bowl from the iced water then fold in the cream and add the fresh fruit.
- Next pour into a clean jelly mould and leave to set in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight if possible.
- To remove the blancmange from the mould, place the mould in some hot water for a minute then invert onto a plate.